Largemouth Bass: A Day in the Boat Video Review

This video is not exactly a spring chicken having been shot back in the 90’s when the Lindners were still associated with In-Fisherman, but the information it contains is timeless. That, my friends, is the most important thing.

I have to admit that this video did a lot to change my fishing career. While I had always been somewhat successful in my fishing efforts, being able to sit there in the boat with Al Lindner for 60 minutes really opened my eyes to a lot of things I was doing wrong and how I could improve my fishing results.

Watching this video gave me a new arsenal of techniques and, most importantly, helped me put together a system for finding bass in any body of water no matter what the conditions. Seeing how Al picked apart a given body of water and how he systematically worked each of the zones looking for active bass really turned the light on upstairs in my dusty attic of a brain.

Before I had always haphazardly worked around a lake with no real plan or idea what to do next. Trying this lure or that, casting here and casting there, sure that the next cast was going to catch a fish. Always with a constant streams of doubts playing the back of my mind – maybe I am using the wrong color, maybe the lure is wrong, I bet the fish are over there, I’m sure the fish are here and if I keep working this area… Well, you get the idea.

Armed with the information I picked up from this video, and being able to actually see it being implemented right in front of me, I was no longer at the mercy of Lady Luck when I hit the water. Now I was able to confidently fish anywhere and use those same techniques to quickly eliminate water and get the active bass pinned down to a certain area. Once located, it is just a matter of finding exactly which lure and presentation will make those bass go totally unhinged. And, that is when the real fun starts!

There is a lot of truth to the old adage that 10% of the fisherman catch 90% of the fish. It is not that the 10% that do all the catching are lucky, or possess some sort of “magic lure” that the bass fall all over themselves trying to be the next victim. It is quite simply that this 10% know how to quickly eliminate the unproductive water and concentrate on only the water that is holding bass while the other 90% of fisherman are somewhere else casting aimlessly.

It is this system of finding fish that separates the pros from the amateurs.

Like I said, the actual video is a bit dated, but the information is classic and should be in the arsenal of every fisherman no matter what species of fish they are pursuing. If you are looking to catch more bass, or any kind of fish for that matter, I would sincerely suggest you check out Largemouth Bass: A Day in the Boat. I guarantee you will at least take away something that will make you more successful on the water.

David Stine is the owner of Trophy Fishing Videos. An e-commerce web site that specializes in selling fishing DVDs and videos. You can visit his site for more information, or to purchase, Largemouth Bass: A Day in the Boat as well as over 300 other fishing DVDs [].

Article Source:

Article Source: