Creatine Supplements: What’s So Special About Them?
Creatine supplements are one of the most popular dietary supplements that athletes consume in their effort to run faster and farther, jump higher and to outlast the competition.
Athletes consume creatine supplements because these products augment muscle mass and assist athletes to achieve bursts of strength. Another reason for consumption is that creatine is easily available in various forms (powder, capsules, tablets, etc) at pharmacists, supermarkets, nutrition stores etc. and no prescription from a doctor is required (that’s the best part of it).
Creatine is a natural substance that is produced by the human body from amino acids. It is not yet properly researched as to what effects its long-term consumption might lead to, although the evidence further justifies that in the short term, creatine is considered safe and suitable for high-intensity training.
What is Creatine?
Creatine is a natural substance and after it enters our bodies it turns into creatine phosphate (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP)) which further assists in producing energy for the cell. Adenosine is essential while dealing with high intensity training that involves muscle contractions and distance running.
Is Creatine used as a supplement?
Consuming creatine as a supplement is not something new. Athletes have been consuming creatine supplements since the 1970s. Today, it has become a popular sports supplement. Not only athletes, almost every sportsperson – be it gymnasts, football players, hockey players, swimmers or even wrestlers – has been using it with great effect as a supplement.
EXERPEUTIC 900XL 300 lbs. Weight Capacity Recumbent Exercise Bike with Pulse
Benefits of Creatine
- Improves strength, power and performance in high-intensity exercises
- Adds to the body’s lean muscle mass both short-term and long-term.
- Assists in quick recovery of muscles by repairing them and accelerating their growth.
- Helps in achieving spurts of energy and speed while undergoing activities that require a highly intense level of muscle contractions such as weight lifting etc.
- Boosts the water content of muscles (cell hydration) hereby leading to cell volumization and creates a surge in muscle size.
- Provides greater resistance to fatigue and tiredness by increasing additional energy.
- A sense of relief to diabetic patients since it assists in lowering the blood sugar level.
- One of the safest and easiest supplements to use.
- Assists in fighting neurological diseases by reducing their symptoms and slowing down their progression.
Does consumption of Creatine have side effects?According to research studies conducted by various researchers, and lasted for up to four years, it has been concluded that creatine does not exhibit any harmful side effects. However, it’s a common belief that its consumption leads to dehydration, cramps, and diseases associated to liver and kidneys. There is no supportive evidence that has been discovered to support this assumption yet.
Creatine is one of the cheapest natural dietary supplementary substances that a person can consume. With no harmful and side effects, it is also one of the safest.
Try out creatine today. Buy Creatine Supplements online and enjoy the benefits listed above. No matter what your age, this product can be safely and easily consumed.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Shalini_M/2609777